Quick Facts about NDAE
- NDAE is a coeducational school with 270 students in transitional kindergarten through eighth grade.
- The average class size is 30 students.
- Grades TK-5 have a full time teacher.
- There is one class per grade.
- School hours for all grades are Monday-Thursday 7:50-3:00 and Friday 7:50-12:25 (Grades 6-8 are dismissed at 12:45).
- An Extended Day Care program is offered until 6pm at a reasonable cost.
- There is a resource program for students requiring academic assistance.
- Our curriculum includes specialized Music, Art, Physical Education, Spanish, Presentation Arts, and Technology instructors.
- NDAE is not an archdiocesan school, but is affiliated with the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and Western Catholic Educational Association.
- NDAE eighth graders continue on to many top Catholic high schools including NDA Girls High School, Loyola High School, Notre Dame High School, St. John Bosco, Crespi, and Saint Monica’s.
- All students wear school uniforms.
- We are the NDA Knights and wear the colors of Gold, Blue and White.
- NDAE is not a parish-supported school. We are sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame and governed by a Board of Trustees.
- 75% of our families are Catholic, 24% are another Christian denomination and 1% are non-Christian.
- NDAE has a competitive academic curriculum.
- NDAE offers many student activities including athletics and clubs.
- NDAE has an outstanding staff with fully credentialed teachers, many with advanced degrees.
Notre Dame Academy Elementary School 2911 Overland Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90064 (310) 287-3895